Copyright 2010 San Antonio, TX
Complete Landscaping & Construction
• Helps lower the consumption of water
• Less time and work needed for maintenance effort (no lawns to cut).
• Drought tolerant plants in appropriate design, soil grading and ground cover will take advantage of natural rainfall.
• Xeriscape plants are able to survive with water restrictions implemented by municipality.
• Xeriscape plants and ground covers alternative to grass can be more eye appealing.
One Call Does it All! »
Call for a Free Consultation
Helotes TX, Xeriscape & Hardscape
Types & Styles
• Landscape River Rock
• Perennials &
• Mulch & Bark
• Crushed Granite
For a wise-water-use landscape, also known as a xeriscape, choosing drought tolerant plants that will do well in the San Antonio area is very important.
• Cacti and Succulents
• Ornamental Grasses
Having drainage problems? Fortunately, there is a solution. A dry stream bed is created so that rainfall water can run in it and be directed to other areas. Dry streams can help with erosion and can be created to look natural and an eye appealing garden feature to add to your current landscaping & hardscaping
Plants, Rock and Ground Covers can be used to create a natural-looking colorful landscape.
Lawn alternatives provide economical solutions that conserve water, look attractive and require less care than a traditional lawn. These forms of groundcover save time, effort and money.